Blog Archive

FIRST BABY'S SMILE ^^

         I don't know why babies don't like me, for my entire life, there was never, not a single baby would laugh within my hold. Dang am I too ugly in babies's eyes or what.. =.=
I get super excited when for the first time ada baby mahu saya !! Aww~ ^^
Eventho she keeps callin me 'abg' i dun mind, she's not soo adorable but it's a big achievement when baby came near me. Yeay! The gurl who looks like one of the teletubbies creatures is so smart, she keeps clapping her hands when i sing and she did sing along too. ! She likes the video 'Twinkle2 Little Star' in u-tube.. She loves camera too as I can see her pose whenever I turn on webcam.. Too bad my excitement last for about an hour, as she got soooo damn irritated after that.. She touched everything and talked to much even no one can understand a word she's saying.lol :p



My fave baby after all <3