Blog Archive

what to eat in Korea (1)

Since I have been in Korea for more than 2 years now and I know that it can be challenging in the beginning to find some good restaurants to enjoy meals, I decided to make a series of  What to eat in Korea. I will be talking about good food in Daejeon, Seoul and all over Korea.
As a start I decided to talk about a place I do enjoy and I had lunch there just today.
It is the Home Plus food court .. Yaay I love that place.
Home Plus is a huge department store where you can shop for almost everything and there is always a food court in Home plus. There are several kitchen areas and you can see the food you are getting ' plastic model and believe me you will get the exact same thing :).
One more great thing is that you can enjoy a full amazing meal with a cheap price ( around 6000-10000 won ).
In addition to the great Korean meals you can find in Home Plus food court, there is always a buffet restaurant ( Ashley ) and it offers great buffet with a variety of salads, meals and desserts  all what you can eat for about 10,000 won !! how can you possibly beat that ?
haha So next time you are thinking about what to  eat just visit the nearest Home Plus to enjoy great and cheap food .
here are pictures of the food court in a Home Plus near to Kaist in Daejeon ^^