Blog Archive

Lilly Fall Preview

I didn't have to work today so my mother and I had a fun girl day. We went to lunch at Lucky 32, one of our favorite stand-bys, and then went out for a little shopping. I stopped by Palm Avenue and I'm SO thankful I did. They had every piece from the fall collection and Lilly lovers, let me tell you, you'll be floored! This is one of my favorite lines I've seen in a while. It's still the Lilly that we love with girlie elements thrown in. Lots of pretty dresses, bows, and beautiful jewel tones. There's even a black and white print that I didn't snap a shot of. Here are a few pictures I sent to my sister with my phone. The quality isn't that great but hopefully it'll satisfy your curiosity until it debuts.


I went ahead and pre-purchased the Jonah. The print is called "Heel Yeah" and if you look closely, it's not a geometric print but high heels! I've always loved the Jonah and it will be perfect with flats and tights for my internship.

Here are some other items I adore.


Are you ready for fall? I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer but at least we have pretty clothes to look forward to! Have a blessed day y'all!