Blog Archive

And the Exciting Moffatt News Is....

Remember how I alluded to massive Moffatt family excitement last month? And remember how I had to keep mum about it until I was given the green light to share the info?

Well, the ban on speech has been lifted, and I am free to share it with one and all:


In either May or June of 2011, Miz Moffatt will level-up and become...... wait for it.....


.....


AN AUNT!!


IT IS TRUE! BELIEVE THE RUMOURS!

The Sister is, oh, about three and a half months into her pregnancy now which means we are all wicked excited to have a new member of the family here soon. I knew I was going to be thrilled over The Sister becoming a mother and with me becoming an aunt (!!!), but I didn't quite realize the extent. I've gotten the chance to brag to a few people about it, and I always get indignant when they are not nearly as excited as I am. Whatev -- I'll show the world how I can out-aunt all the greatest aunts who have gone before me.

So, confetti and champagne all around, people! We are celebrating early around these parts.