Blog Archive

My First Eyeko Experience - Surprise Gift Set & Free Gift! :)

From the first couple of weeks of starting my YouTube channel (video on this is attached at the bottom), I've been aware of the brand Eyeko, but never got around to ordering from them. I finally did so last week when I saw their Surprise Gift Set worth £20, retailing for £10 - I figured, I don't know what I want to get and so I might as well leave it to them :) Was a bonus that I was getting double my money's worth!

Now I was a cheeky git and had signed up to be an Eyeko Ambassador to see what it was, when I was in the process of ordering from them last May. I never finished the order. Being even more of a cheeky git, albeit completely naive, I entered my own ambassador code this time around, being completely oblivious to the first sale gift, or that you weren't supposed to enter your own! So that came in the post as well on the same day. Feeling a bit guilty, LOL.

So here it is:
- x2 Eyeko London Lips in Shoreditch (L) & Knightsbridge (R)
- Eyeko Magic Bronzer Brush in Rio
- Eyeko Cheeky Colour in Glow Getter

The Cheeky Colour is pretty cool, in that the packaging opens like this.. (it also has a mirror behind the blush!)


And here are the swatches:
 (L: Magic Bronzer Brush in Rio; R - Cheeky Colour & London Lips)


First Impressions..
I have my doubts about the bronzer. It is a brilliant idea and I know I will use it because it is such a great idea (great for on the go, and perfect brush size), and it's matte and somehow they've managed to choose the best colour for me. But if you click on the picture, you'll see a massive fall out on my ring finger, and it's difficult to put the lid on the brush. Hmm.. we shall see if I find a way around that!

As for the Cheeky Colour - I am SO excited to try it. They are the perfect colours for highlights, and I've wanted a pink-toned one for ages. A bit too shimmery for blushes for my taste.. but it may be different with the darker colours.

I'm very confused about the lipglosses. They aren't crazy pigmented, but I love the consistency. The packaging only allows for a little bit to come out and you need a lot to cover your lips, so I've resorted to using fingers which I don't usually like to do. They are tiny, for being £6.50. Hm. We will see after I use them more! :)

I was crossing my fingers for a Fat Balm, but I guess that will have to be purchased on its own, alongside the 3-in-1 Cream and the Eyeko Mascara :)


Any thoughts, ladies? Do keep your eyes out for reviews, and use my code above, and get a free gift if you spend more than £15 :)

<3yu

P.S. If you couldn't tell, the fact that the 1 lipgloss was sent to me for free hasn't had an influence on what I've said here.. :)