Blog Archive

A Swap with DazzleLikeGlitter :)

It's difficult to understand the esoteric practices of the e-make-up world when you are a noob in it (I do find myself translating a lot when speaking to my boyfriend), and while I am still a relative noob, I'm proud to say that I've conducted a successful swap! :)

My first ever swap was with Mandy from DazzleLikeGlitter (I'll link to the YouTube cuz she updates that more!), and she sent me things from the US, in exchange for things from the UK. While I'd like to tell you guys what I've sent her, the package hasn't gotten to her yet, so you guys will just have to sit tight, subscribe and wait for her to upload a video! :)

Enough of my babbling really, I'm excited to show you what she's sent me! :) An unboxing video will be attached at the end, so make sure to check that out (and discover her adorable obsession with bubble wrap :P)!

AHHHHH! :D
- Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Duo Baked Eyeshadow in Peace
- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Bombshell
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume in Black
 - CoverGirl Eye Enhancer in Pure Romance
- NYX Lipgloss in Sweet Heart
- NYX Lipstick in Paris
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha

As you can see, she has an amazing taste in make up, and has a strange ability to get me things that I love and aren't similar to things I have already! :) I am so excited to try all these things out, and I will undoubtedly be doing reviews and whatnot. Get excited guysssss!

Thank you so much to the gorgeous Mandy (see left :)) for sending me these wonderful things, and doing a swap with me. It's been so much fun, and I'm excited for you to get your package!

To see what I've gotten her (the representatives of the almighty British make-up industry.. lol, maybe not that intense), check her out @:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dazzlexglitter


<3yu

P.S. Thank you to everyone who follows me, for helping me get to 52 followers! I do want to do my first ever giveaway when I hit 100, so do keep following :)