Blog Archive

Products I'm Using Right Now..

I've seen these dotting about and quite enjoyed looking through them so I thought I'd do a quick one m'self! :) Nicked this one from DaintyDollyMix (added/minused a few bits and bobs)!


Hair
Shampoo: Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Shampoo (getting sick of it.. blah)
Conditioner: Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Conditioner
Styling products: Umberto Giannini Big Hair Mousse & Hairspray; Lee Stafford Poker Straight Heat Protection Spray
Hair mask: James Brown Scandalous Hair Treatment Rescue occasionally.

Body
Shower gel: BodyShop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
Body moisturiser: Ted Baker Heavenly Body Souffle
Deodarant: BodyShop DeoDry in Fresh & Floral
Perfume: Gucci Envy Me <3
Fake tan: I don't fake tan..

Face
Cleanser: BodyShop Seaweed Facial Wash
Toner: BodyShop Seaweed Toner
Face Wipes: BodyShop Vitamin E Facial Wipes
Eye makeup remover: MUJI Gel Makeup Remover
Exfoliator: None :( Any suggestions?

Makeup
Primer: None.. sometimes I use Prep&Prime, but only when I go out.
Foundation: Barbara Daly Oil-Free Foundation & Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Foundation brush: Duo-Fibre Stippling Brush I got off of Ebay hehe :)
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer.. HG <3
Powder: MAC MSF Natural.

Blusher: I change everyday, usually MAC Style, today I have on ELF's Studio Blush in Tickled Pink :)
Bronzer: CANMAKE Shading Powder
Highlighter: CANMAKE Highlighting Gradation Powder

Eyeshadow base: Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Eyeshadows:Mostly 28 Neutral Palette, or Barry M Tan with some sort of dark brown, but today, Sephora's Colorful Palette in Pour des Prunes.

Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner & Rimmel Soft Kohl

Eyelash curler: CANMAKE Eye Widening Curlers
Mascara: MaxFactor False Lash Effect

Lipstick: Not using very many lipstick atm.. that's why I'm headed to MAC on Friday, woo! :)
Lipgloss: CANMAKE Nudy Glow 06, NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Sweet Heart.. yum.

Nail colour: Loving Nails Inc.'s Jermyn Street, but atm have on Barry M's Emerald Green (see previous post) and Barry M's Bright Red on the tips - Christmaaaaas! :D

Link me to yours, lovelies! :)

<3yu