Blog Archive

BestBuddy, you're 20 ! ^^

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day..



Happy 20th Birthday Anwar !! ^^
Hope dis beautiful 15th November will bring you luck, joy and the best smile.. :)
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
And thank you for being such a good friend. No, ur not good, you're GREAT !
I wish you're here in Penang so dat we can celebrate your birthday, after all, hg xpenah sambut birthday so why not dis 20th be the first, with me.. ;)
And I feel bad, aku harap sgt aku dpt post a birthday card for you on 15 tp aku sgt2 sibuk dgn order. Im a bad friend am I?.. :(
But I really hope once you get here in Penang, kita jumpa okay ! ;)
Tq for always been thre for me, for all those advice i needed the most waktu aku susah.. The nights we laugh so hard on the phone,.. sharing your working experience.. Tq for the smile on my face. And I always hope Im one of those good people around you. :)
Jgn nak diet sgt, teruk2 ja. Rupa paras, bentuk badan xpenting, yg penting hati yg cantik ..
Jgn suka touching haa, hg sentap lg, SIAP! hehe
Tq for being so nice to me,..
Haa ingt tak 1/11/11??
The promise we made, we stay friends forever!
InsyaAllah..
Do keep in touch as I love u alot friend!
Be my best dude forever and keep on glowing..
Good luck for everything ur doin, for now and future..
And the casting and wutever, just hit the goal.. I always here praying the best for you Nwar..
Once again, Happy BIrthday!
Yg terbaik suma datang dari tuhan and yg buruk dari aku, sorry for any of my wrongdoings.
Aku syg hg Nwar., Balik la Penang cepat !! ^^
Assalamualaikum.