Blog Archive

Im DITCHING you, AND YOU !

         Ditching here mean Im throwing away people when I someone better come along. Naa, kiddin. Im ditching people who talks rubbish... Telling me he'll wait for years, telling me he won't stop loving me, telling me he's always thre.. Ouh motherF. Whoever you are, ex boyfriend and suppose-to-be-boyfriend, if you really love me you'll prove me.. Why girls fall so easily?? Because they wear high heels.. TETT! Noo stupid! Because they are stupid.. Stupid enough to believe in guys words. Promises are bullshit, like the bastard in my life said, and I wont give a damn if I lose you.. Yea u did text me sometimes, yea you call sometimes, we chat we skype, you said you love me I laugh, you said u miss me I laugh even harder. I KNOW YOUR TAKING ME AS A REBOUND GIRL, Im NOT an ordinary slut who'll believe in words, com'on man, gimme some move.. I wont fall for action so if u think all ur words could win me, YOU'RE DEFINITELY WRONG ! As Mlya wont take any words seriously unless you prove me your love by ACTION.. Do me a favor? Stay away from my sight can you? Because I am obviously annoyed by looking at your bloody face, u asshole. And since someone better has got in the track, I hope u'll stop running as another player is ready to won the game. :) I HATE YOU !
#someone'sbackinaction <3
And kmu berdua suda bole angkat kaki ;)