Blog Archive

Why Do I Hate Campus Life?

         Time flies super fast man ! I didnt even get a chance to pamper myself.. Face and body scrub, body milk bath, window shopping, tennis, :( dissappointment.
         And now Im counting the days, time to get back into the cage young fellas.. But its gonna be slightly different dis year, ME STAYING OUTSIDE ! And Im goin to spend more time with Cicil, bby we're gonna have lotsa ups and downs back thre.. :/
         First 3 main things I hate bout cmpus life are, first, the RULES.! Ergh. Second is the subjects and third is the environment.. I love animals and nature but I swear I HATE to live in the jungle. =_=
         And being thre stops me from doing things dat I used to do here, in my room, during semester break. I can't skype, I cant be on the phone til 3 to 4 am, I cant wake up at 3 pm, I cant eat like a hungry monster, I barely online, I cant checkout what Megan Fox is doing everyday, I cant finish my orders as fast as Im here, I cant watch HBO, I cant tickle my brothers,I cant gossip with my mum, I cant do many other fascinating-yet-still-boring stuff THRE!! Its another one sem to go, God pls make it all better for my last semester. :)