Blog Archive

She's Turning Twenty ! :)


HAPPY 2Oth BIRTHDAY DIANA!! :)

May this year be your best ever. .
         Diana, sorry if u hate to see your name in my blog, I just cant figure out any way to reach you, just to wish u a happy birthday.. May all ur dreams come true, may success leads ur way.. Keep on glowing..
         Diana, I have no idea how much you hate me, hate me enuf til u no longer want to see my name appear on ur news feed, dats ok.. Im deal with it. I just, again, sorry for being me.. For not being a good friend to you.. I know you deserve better.. U deserve a much better friend than me, and Im so regret for losing you.. I want to go further but I bet u curse me much enough kan while reading all dis shit to you.. Happy Birthday and Im sorry again.. I just want you to know I miss you so badly and your laughter, no, our laughter to burst is the one I wish for.. For once, please tell me ur not hating me.. Dat's more than enough to get me thru the day. u know knowing dat ur hating me so bad smpai pggl 'sial' and all those bad words, hurt the most.. U may delete dis link after reading dis. Happy 20.. May Allah always make u smile.. And Mielya Saladdin InsyaAllah will never stop recalling the past, as ur once a rainbow to my life.. Tq for once bein the greatest thing in my life. Xoxo.

We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.

If I could turn back time, I'll fuck the guy who approach me on dat day and keep enjoyin my life with a bestfriend (used to be)

The picture you asked me to delete in fb, but sorry the pic will remains in my phone til the memory corrupted. :(