Blog Archive

Gobble Gobble!

Hey friends! Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving? I sure did but I'm still having trouble getting my pants buttoned, ha! Oh well, it was worth it!

I've had really high hopes of getting back into blogging. I thoroughly enjoy going back and reading about what my life was like at any point. It's a fun alternative to scrapbooking and I've made so many wonderful friends. I feel like I know some of you better than my real life friends since we talk every day on twitter or through texting.

With that said, guess who forget to take pictures this weekend? Yep, yours truly. *Sigh* I used to be the master of picture taking! I don't know what happened. BUT I'm asking my readers, whoever is still out there, to PLEASE hold me accountable!

Have a blessed day, y'all!