Blog Archive

November Haul & Glossybox :)

It's closing towards the end of the month, and I thought I'd do a little collective haul series each month to show you guys what I've gotten! :) Being a person that shops bits and bobs, I hardly ever do big hauls so hopefully this will fill the gap ;) That being said, I'm also a forgetful person, so I may have forgotten bits.. next month I will keep an exhaustive list if you guys like this series!

This month I've decided to include my Glossybox* in (whether I'll do this next month Idk! - let me know what you think), because it's a monthly thing and I thought it fit in well for now. But I do want to clarify that this section isn't REALLY a haul, cuz the team are lovely enough to have sent me the box for consideration - so thank you to the Glossybox team!

Anyway, enough jibber jabber - here's my haul! :)


Geez, and I honestly felt restrained this month! I thought I'd wait til the end to tell you - I was actually on a self-inflicted 3 make-up product ban! :P How much of a fail was THAT?! Oh well, another attempt starts in 4 days..

Were you naughty or restrained this month?
Anything topping the wishlist for December?! :)

<3yu
*Received for consideration