Blog Archive

Hell on Heels





Miranda Lambert... she's my all-time favorite singer. I can't get enough of her. I remember buying her first cd at Target and blasting "Kerosene" with my windows down everywhere I went. I just knew she would be big. I have grown up listening to Dwight Yoakam, Garth Brooks, Reba, and the like so her twang and "outlaw" singing spoke to my soul. Then "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" came out and I couldn't believe it was even better than the first cd. I listened to it so much that cd doesn't even work anymore, ha!




Anyways, all this rambling to say my love for the Queen of Country runs deep. Have you heardher new trio, Pistol Annies? I realize this music isn't for everyone, but if you love Mrs. Lambert and some good 'ole gun shooting, smack talking, Southern music, I know you'll love them too! Here... take a look for yourself!


"Hell on Heels"


The first time I felt it I was only 16
And he kissed me underneath the chinaberry tree
Said "Goodnight darlin," with a sweet Southern drawl
Man, I think I might just have to love them all -
The boys from the South


Have a blessed day, y'all!