Blog Archive

Missoni for Target

It's no secret how much I love Target and those designer collections just get me every time. I thought the Calypso St. Barth was the best one yet but I just got a little sneak peak into the Missoni line hitting stores September 13 and I'm pretty excited! This is a little out there for me compared to the rest of the clothes in my closet but I like it! In the look book, Target pairs all the pieces from the collection together to showcase the line so it looks a little... 70s Woodstock? I don't even know, ha! But keep an open mind and try to visualize them apart. Most of the sweater dresses and tops would be adorable in the cooler months with tights, turtle necks or boots. Take a look for yourself... what do you think? Love or hate, I'd love to know!




This dress is my most favorite from the whole collection. Why? Well it's fun and it's pink!



I'm a big fan of this poncho even though it's pretty busy. I'd wear it with a brown turtleneck, skinny pants and boots. Perfect for a chilly Fall day!




I'm thinking this is sleepwear but that wrap robe thing would be adorable paired with the same items mentioned above.




The skirt/dress is SO not me, but that cardigan is pretty! I love aqua paired with camel and the diagonal lines on the front would be very slimming.




Oh la la! So chic! These have endless possibilities...




For those of you who are a little apprehensive about the crazy prints. Adorable with a fun blazer and cardigan!




I'm a sucker for office/school supplies/organizational stuff.




I want to get this to keep in my purse. I'll swap out my Lilly umbrella and use this for cooler months.




I saved the best for last... How can you resist the retro look and that precious basket?!


Happy shopping and cheers to Fall!