Blog Archive

I'm sorry

         I'm so selfish I ignore my bestfriend who is always there for me.. Eventho we are not together all the time I noe she's always updating me through facebook., Eventho I didnt tell her my problem, she can senses my tears from distance.. Eventho we rarely call and texting, I noe she never forget me.. Eventho Im not a good friend to her she always thinks Im the best.. Eventho I didnt tell jokes, she still thinks Im funny... I miss those memories we shared, the time we laughed over small things,, The time she comforts me when guys put shit on me.. The time when people always think we are couple but she didnt care she will still hold my hand.. She'll fuck guys who tried to get me.. She'll get 'bising' when I started flirting around.. She cares so much bout my health.. She cares about me too bad I forgot all her kindness when we are away.. Its not because of the present of a new bestfriend make me ignore her,.. I love both of you because both of you bring happiness and joy to my life.. You guys are colours of my heart.. And the light of my soul.. Earth only has one Sun to shine on it, but I have two sunshine that never stop brightening my life.. Its not the 'new bestie' fault who gets the ignorance appear beneath my heart.. Its my own mother-F attitude who's not good in balancing things.. I screwed up everything,. EVERYTHING!.. Knowing Im losing my bestfriend hurt me so much.. Mcm patah satu kaki.. ! T_T Boleh jea jalan dgn satu kaki tapi seksa. huhu

         Hafizah , she's my bestfriend.. Bestfriend that I never want to lose again as I already lose her, ONCE.. I dun want it to happen again.. I will never regret of having her back into my life..
And you Diana, you are different.. Eventho both of you are my bestfriend, but the things we shared are different.. We have another different story. Those laughter and tears we share are way too hard for me to let go. I wish you would forgive me.. Fizah mde me realize how much it hurts to lose someone we love.. Weyhhh hilang kawan lagi sakit dari hilang boyfriend.. :'(
And now mielya realize dat friendship is way valueable than love, as love can come and go, but friendship grows and never stop growing..
I saw both of you in my future.. I know you and Fizah will be there on my wedding.. You and her will be there when I gv birth to my first child.. You guys will be there when Im dying on my bed.. I love you guys so much.. Please dont make me choose one of you because I just cant live without both. Im sorry