Blog Archive

Is there is still place called 'heaven' in here?

Love does not care to define and is never in a hurry to do so..
         Hating someone is like drinking poison and hoping that the other person will die, so y should i hurt myself so bad? Cry all nights regretting things once i loved before.. ? Its hard to heal the broken heart but life must go on. 20 is toooo young to say 'no' 'no' to a relationship and 'a-ah' to a boyfriend. But to me, its not the time yet to find the new guy.. Im over him, soo over my past. But to be in a relationship, again, need trust me super super spiritual courage to stand up.. My mum dun want to see me hurt again, neither did my friends and myself.. As for now, love means nothing to me because its gone. He took it away.. The guy who promise me heaven dragged me to hell and now im learning to live half alive. ahah! Funny, i dun have to be like soooo 'A Jar of Heart' am I... Dang guys are trying so hard to get me i can see their effort, but ouh boy im so sory, i've told u Im living a heartless body,. I just wish one day, when the time comes, i'll meet a new guy who is written to be my husband. Gosh im tired of these 'trial and error' stuff.. Its not good man, really it is not a good thing.. They easily fall and when they fall sori im not there to catch em'.. Dis heart has been broken down few times before and Im super afraid it might happen again. Dear heart, lend me some love in future. I miss to have a real smile. I miss to be somebody's somebody. I miss to be someone's someone.. I want to be some angel's angel again. Pray what is best for me. I will wait for you, future boyfriend.
p/s : please make it real this time. xoxo