Blog Archive

I Took The Plunge...

Hi friends! How's everyone doing? I am having the very best summer ever! I can't wait to tell you about it, but I have been one busy girl!

I'm just here to tell you I haven't given up blogging... I have gotten several emails asking about it.


I've also gotten several emails asking if I've gotten my Speedy yet. I finally got it this weekend when I was in Charleston. I decided on the new Bandouliere version because I liked the versatility of the bag and thought the extras made it even more chic! Here I am right after I bought it (mom turns everything into a photo op, ha!)


Let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I haven't even had it for 3 days but it was definitely worth the initial investment. I am going to enjoy this bag for years and years to come. Some people told me the extra price wasn't worth the shoulder strap, but after carrying this bag around all day in Charleston, I was more than thrilled that I had the option to throw it over my shoulder or add the extender and wear it as a cross-body bag. I actually feel I'm getting more for my money... it's like 3 bags in one!

I totally get why people say Louis Vuitton is addicting and you can't have just one... sort of like Lilly!

Happy summer to you all! Have a blessed day :)