Blog Archive

So what is up ?

So what was happening while I was gone for about 2 months ?
Actually A LOT happened ; some things were good and some were sad and disappointing.
I'm going to keep the negativity away from this blog and just share the awesomeness I have been going through :)
How about I share with you one of KAIST 's events : KAIST ONE
So in their attempt to make Kaist a even more foreign friendly environment for the students and the stuff, Kaist committees tend to make the best events in order to introduce different countries along with their cultures, history, food etc ; that is the Kaist One event..We always feel a great happy international family after every presentation each 2 weeks !!
I have to admit that I know a lot after attending most of these events. One of the most interesting presentations I have attended was the Nowruz festival by KUAT. PS: Nowruz is one of the biggest holidays celebrated in most Persian and central Asian countries.
Here are soem pictures from the event , stay tuned for more posts ^.*






The KUAT Kaist community 

Traditional music performance 

delicious food..