Blog Archive

June Favourites!

June was a weird month - the weather was weird, my schedule was weird, leaving uni has been weird - it's generally been weird.

My make-up habits has been unusual as well, as I started June with exams, went on holiday for a week, had breaks inbetween and am now off on a holiday in Malta (I should be on a plane atm, screaming obscenities at the turbulence.. as you do) - so lots of inconsistencies and not being in front of my vanity.

That being said, it's kinda shed light to what I have TRULY loved! This favourites is a bit unstructured for that reason, and is just a general bunch of products I've been really impressed by - not necessarily my favourite blush, my favourite eyeshadow, my favourite foundation etc., etc., :) Enjoy!


Here are some better pics of the individual products :)


MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
UNE SkinGlow Pencil in G04
MAC Eyeshadow in Patina

Also, I've decided I'll start popping up some links to some blogs that I've discovered and/or loved that month, so here goes this month's selection :)


All these bloggers are lovely people who I've had a chance to get to know on Twitter - definitely go check them out! :)

What were your favourite products this month? :)

<3yu