Blog Archive

Im kinda miss Adib :(

Adib kena ikat rambut sebab ppl sgy jeles dgn fringe adib ;)
      
         Mielya Saladdin kan x suka baby. So it is magical when baby comes to me. But there once was a baby whoever the name i forgot. A baby girl cme over my house and play with me, yey ! Catat sejarah. And last two days there was a boy named Adib live nearby.. Mama said Adib don't like people. He hates when people touch him, apa lagi kiss him. I've heard about Adib from my sister, my sister suka gila Adib, she said chumel3 sgt. I said 'Duhh, u like kids, so every kids is chumel to ur eyes'.. And she reply no dis one is ur type, hg kan mengada , layan baby chumel jea :P
         And here comes Adib.. Damn its super hard to get his attention. Once he knows me, he falls in LOVE ! Naa im just being me :p hehe. I recorded couple videos of me playing hide and seek with Adib.. Awh cant wait to have my own baby someday.. Mama, bring home Adib some other day, I miss him ! :(
Dang, mielya loves BABIES !! No no, Mielya loves baby who loves her ;) Toodles