Blog Archive

Move Over, Yurman

I will always love Yurman. I don't know what it is, but that stuff is awesome. I just bought a new necklace and I'm already saving for a new pair of earrings. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like DY is more popular than ever. And with that, comes a lot of heinous knock offs (ew!)

I recently discovered Alwand Vahan and, dare I say, I might like it more than my beloved boyfriend David? I can't ever cheat on Mr. Yurman, we've just been together too long, but it is nice to have a little change, isn't it ladies? Here, take a look for yourself. The stacks are absolutely exquisite and definitely more dazzling than my current beau. All pieces are made from sterling silver, 14kgold, and precious metals. And the best part? Not everyone and their brother (or sister/cousin/aunt/next-door-neighbor/frenemy/grandma/mother) will have it.


Okay seriously, I'd love to know what you think!


Have a blessed day, y'all!