Blog Archive

Let's talk Cupcake !


         First of all, its 5.20 a.m. and I am super pissed off when I cant get my eyes shut at dis hour.. Pfft. I suddenly thought of writing about cupcake in here because IM STARVING dats for sure.. Im not like some girls who adores cupcake cuteness to hell. First, cupcake and muffin are different.. I only know one muffin which is my sister.. She's bigger and heavier than me, and she has a tubby tummy so I call her muffin :p

         Dictionarily, Cupcakes usually have icing on them and are supposed to be little, miniature cakes. They're for special occasions. Whereas, Muffins are usually eaten at breakfast, don't have icing on them, and often contain fruit of some sort. Blueberry muffins are popular in the US. Some people put butter on them, and they are eaten warm, if possible. Gosh I LOVEEEE Muffins !


         Choclate muffin is my fave.. Im not into cupcake because one, cupcake is to cute to eat. Eating cupcake feels like torturing little kitty to me. :( But dat doesn't make me a cupcake lover either. When I passed by cupcake, and when my girl was like ''Awww Mielya look at those cupcake gosh they are super super super cute!!" And I was like, ''Yea their cute and mute, so what.." Second, cupcake contain higher calories compare to cupcake. and the icing, all the sugary creamy things make me go yuckyy!

         I love muffin, especially choclate muffins because they have choclate chips on top ^^.. And muffins is lighter, larger and simply eaten. They are not really soft, they are just nice and gorged. But too many muffins in tummy is not good either.. Anything, muffins or cupcakes, they are easy breezy cute yummy thnggy to get into everyone's mouth easily.. We just looovve these two aren't we? ^^

Tq Acu Ija for the homemade butter muffin ^^