Blog Archive

Someday i will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King

Why my dad is so special ?? Because he is My Dad !! ^^

          My dad, I called him ayah, Saladdin Abdul Rahim is the greatest man i ever know..
Btw, the movie 'Libas' played by Rosham Nor (a great actor) as Adnan Saladdin, they took my dad name. ^^ Because he is the legend ! Dun forget to watch the movie :p
          No other guys would beat my dad, he'll remain in my heart, our heart no matter where he goes. I decided to write bout ayah all of sudden as I heard mama told me, doctor told ayah he's no longer able to even JOG anymore, as his tendon tear will get worse if he jog..
          He is a super steady sportman, he play sport for like his entire life. His soul is takraw, as he's into takraw since in middle school. He's been won many prizes, won lot of competitions and stuff. I remember the time I was a little kid, my dad will treats me and my sister KFC (our fave) after the game. And he would surprise us with so many kinda toys,.. Teddy, dolls, doctor's set, saloon set.. Aww how time flies so fast..
          He's gettin older but still he NEVER quit from playing.. He rock the tennis court like he own the place. lol. :) I really love to see my dad play tennis, as I think he looks super coooll ;) Since he got the patella tendon tear, and low blood pressure, I can sense he felt so down bout it.. Even he never told us he's not ok by no longer playing sport, I can see it in his face. He stays home every evening, u know its weird to see my dad on the couch on the evening where he supposed to get out there and hit the ball..      
          Doctor advised him to stop playing sport, as it can make his conditon worse. And Im super worry about his heart. I cant believe Im crying while writing this. This is the only place I write bout my dad. We NEVER tell ayah how much we love him, how much we need him. Because ayah is super strict, but his funny sometimes. :) He rarely talk to his childs when we grown up. And now I realize that growing up is SUCK! If i get to choose between growning up and get married as an adult or being a daddy-fave-daughter, I'll stay being a little kid forever..
          And Im afraid I cant face the time when Allah take ayah away.. You know, we, all of us including mama, we depend on ayah 100%.. He drives anywhere we want to go, buy us everything we need, do us whatever we say.. How if one day there will be no more ayah to go to market every morning, no more ayah to feed us, no more ayah to give us shelter, its the most scary thing to imagine. God please dun take him away from us.
          Communication is very important, so when i get married, I want my husband to talk to my daughters. Tell them he loves them everyday.. ANd share their secrets.. Tinggles them, giggling together and kiss their forehead.. I want my daughter to have those from their father because I know how it feels when you hardly tell your dad how much you love him and hug him tight because in my life now, it will never happen. Mielya sayang ayah.



By that time, 7K is high enough :)

Mama & Ayah <3

I think this pic was taken when I wasn't born yet ;)
Dear dad,
I may love a lot of man in the future, someday I'll get married to someone out there. But in the end let me remind you that, no matter what happen, you'll always be the best guy for me. I love you 'till forever ends :)

*Patella Tendon TearThe patellar tendon works with the muscles in the front of your thigh - the quadriceps - to straighten your leg. Although anyone can injure the patellar tendon, tears are more common among middle-aged people who play running or jumping sports. A complete tear of the patellar tendon is a disabling injury. It usually requires surgery to regain full knee function.