Blog Archive

One Picturesque Week was never ENOUGH.

However rare true love is, true friendship is rarer.
         I wish I could go bla2 in here, essay is what I mean but Mielya Saladdin never loves to write. She TALKS ! ;) And about the beautiful weekend, (I know ur dying to know what am I goin to write Hafizah) I spent one whole week with my bestfriend. One and only the girl above. :) Sometimes smiles and laughters shows how cool the friendship is, but for me, and I bet she thinks the same way as I do, that friendship value on how much effort you give to please one another and how many tears drop from the eye of the one called 'bestfriend'..
Here I go..
I deadly thank you gf, ..
Thank you for the whole fascinating week.
Thank you for the sleepovers, wlopon tak sepenuh minggu.
Thank you for the ride.
Thank you for the candlelight-like dinner (Hailam Seberang Jaya is the BEST).
Thank you for the movies.
Thank you for coolblog.
Thank you for being together defeating immatures :p
Thank you for being so cool.
Thank you for the driving thnggy.
Thank you for every jokes u made.
Thank you for Milani Briyani, we'r fuckin addicted.
Thank you for the tingles, you pee me.
Thank you for the laughters, anytime and anywhere.
Thank you for my brother Hot Wheels.
Thank you for the late night movie, campus life mood.
Thank you for being so patient.
Thank you for the XOXO. Eventho my face shows shit, my heart always blossoming. ;)
Thank you for being so kind, "Baik sgt dgn org."
Thank you for allows me too edit off the shit-zittos on our face .lol
Thank you for letting me met Johnny:)
Thank you every beautiful memories we captured. (pictures)
Thank you for being by my side the night I get lil gloomy.
Thank you for build up my confidence.
Thank you for the tol you paid everyday u crossed the bridge.
Thank you for never give up on me.
Thank you for keep the firndship alive.
Thank you for the snoring.. Kroohh2~
Thank you for the hardship you put on our business.
Thank you for drives my mum and Dar to Dar's place.

Dun forget the cina Jonga' at Popular.
Dun forget the scalp-rosak cadar in my bedroom.
Dun forget how you accidentally spilled the drink.
Dun forget how u felt off the chair at 3am plus in the kitchen. omg -.-
Dun forget how I teased you bout SAKA stuff, thnk god u didnt pee.!
Dun forget we bought 3 tank tops eventually the same colours.!
Dun forget every stuff we laugh about, every single thing we shared, every awkward moment we shit on, every minutes we are on the phone, every tears we wipe away, every missing moment we cherish, every pennies we spend, every guys we disgust, and every buttons we lost.,because.... EVERY SECOND COUNT.. ;)
Taklah, because as long as your my bestfriend, those minutes are precious, because we cant promised tmro.. I appreciate all the thing we shared and ouh ya aku sayang hg wehhh.. =.= Awkwarddd~ :p