Blog Archive

Why woman wish to have a hot body but still in the same pudgy shape?

Megan Fox Armani Lingerie

Because they aint moveeee!!! Dats the thing !
They wish they have Jessica Alba abs while dawdling on their couch with cookies in their mouth.. Come on, get up and enjoy the fresh air every morning. Go jog, go dance, you'll feel much better. And that's the point i believe in Westlife, 'Flying Without Wings'. ^^ I felt super free when I jog alone every evening around gurl's colege. Some may call you a loner, but I prefer to jog alone rather than a company. Girls talk shit more than workout shit.

          Second, they sleep A LOT ! Normal still, extra sleep, some rest, short nap, resting hours after stdy, hybernate after class, nap on sunny day, hey lazy bum get up! We can sleep but follow the prescribed hours. I sleep a lot too., but after you sleep make sure u got some of your muscle moving.. Not tongue muscle, other muscles! But I still think sleep is the best cure ever for ANY situation ;p lol

          Laziness kills lady..~ If your lazy, u won't get in shape. Then u'll end up envying some others figure.. Or worst you'll curse yourself. Stop cursing yourself, or put a shit on the TV Commercials models. Yea they might seems fake but their body is superlicious. Sometimes they got me confuse of myself, am I a lesbo or what? No, we are not. We just admire their figure so bad.. !

          Skip dinner . Eat rice once a day if u're alck of exercise. But NEVER starve yourself.. Substitude the heavy meal with snack or anything lighter, nuts, cookies, sandwich, maybe choclate. Myb it's forever not enough for you but to try it out, to have a balance and healthy diet, try to reduce the amount of rice you take.. less and less everyday.. Reduce the dishes as well.. I eat like a virgin monster in campus as I wud have half rice, chicken, some veggies and touhu everyday. And i'll eat nasi lemak at night sometimes. But its still okay as long as I jog on the evening. Too bad on semester break I didnt jog more often, plus since I started business I tend to lose some toned. So instead of eat, sleep and online everyday, I keep my diet by cut-off meal. its not good actually =.=. But what can I do? Everyone want to be skinny baby! But im not, I wanna keep fit and healthy at the same time :)



I eat like a cat !! =.=

 
         Im not tryin to offense anyone but I just wish that girls who has lack of self-esteem over their look, do work on the body, even u'll lose few kg's, u'll realize how it feels when every hardship you go thru to get slim affect ur life.. Every woman deserve to feel pretty, because every woman is beautiful.. Dat's why guys can't live without us ! ;) Xoxo