Blog Archive

Beauty Box: Feel Unique December 2011

I finally subscribed to a beauty box! :) The one I chose was the Feel Unique Beauty Box which retails at £9.95 a month. It's probably the cheapest one out there, and I'm not going to pretend that didn't sway me!  I also think they have been consistently savvy about their product picks too.


Anyway, before I babble on I did a bit of a "thoughts" video on this month's box so you guys can see what's in it and my first impressions on the box :)


Products Included..
Living Nature Skincare Routine Sachets
TIGI Bedhead Candy Fixations Sugar Dust
Nails Inc. Oxford Circus Nail Polish
Clarisonic Cleanser
Figs & Rouge Sweet Geranium 100% Organic Balm
Annick Goutal Mandragore EDT

So all in all, I really appreciated this box. I thought the products were well chosen, the brands are a mix of familiar and intriguing, the price is reasonable and I'd recommend this to anyone who is not sure which box to pick - this one definitely caters for a wider audience than the rest.

The only thing I'd say about this is that unlike the other box companies who really interact with their customers through Facebook and Twitter, I feel that Feel Unique is a bit distant. Now there's nothing saying that beauty boxes have to be personal, but it's something that would complete the Feel Unique Beauty Box experience, so to speak :)

Did you get Feel Unique's box this month? What did you think?
What's your favourite beauty box? :)

<3yu