Blog Archive

Permanent Straightening

Heya all!

So as some of you may know, I am getting Extensions next week!

In order for this all to go to plan and look awesome, I have had
my hair permanently straightened!

I went to Stage One salon in Brighton yesterday afternoon & 
had it done by one of their lovely senior stylists. 

The salon is really cute and modern, themed after a dressing room
as it is situated next door to the Backstage doors of the 'Theatre Royal'
in Brighton.

The process took 2 & 1/2 hours with a blowdry and head massage
and I can tell you it was well worth it. It's now just past the 24th hour
and It's pretty damned straight! I can't wait for tomorrow evening 
to wash it and put on a hair mask to make my roots less frazzled :S

Haha - sorry I don't look my best - Just in my Ma*rs PJs lounging in bed!

The main bulk of my hair is still extremely soft, just the roots where I 
recently bleached them feel like Shredded Wheat.... :'D 

Been through the rain today with an umbrella and hat, I dont think any got on 
my hair but I blow-dried it a little anyway when I got home.

Also received my NYX Candy Glitter Liner in the post today!
(not my photo - mine was rubbish!!)

It's a lot more watery than I expected, but wow it dries quickly
and leaves a good amount of glitter on your eyelid so I am pleased!

Bit of a shite picture but you can see it at least! ^^;;

I will be doing a Makeup tutorial finally this Saturday or Sunday
as I am getting tanned Friday night again! WOOOO. 
I don't like being pasty any more ;___;

For the tutorials, I am focusing on more "Extreme" styles,
If there are any AV Actresses/models/Shop-staff you want
to see tutorials of - ↓↓please suggest in comments below!!↓↓