Blog Archive

Never Lose Count ;)


A day without you is like a day without sunshine... Im here, counting the days to meet a special one. !

When we talk bout love, sure is the word ‘rinduuu’ will get in the way..

         Missing someone is hard, but it will feel better when we know that the one is missing us too.. Counting the days to meet again is difficult, but counting the days together will make time flies without our conscious..
         People said, when u have him in your dream, its because he’s been missing you.. But why he hasn’t met me in his dream yet?? Does the dream machine forgot to put my name in his dream system or does he washed his feet everytime he goes to bed? :p
         It’s been awhile we haven’t seen each other but it dun feel dat long as he’s always there, every days and nights. Keeping me company when Im alone.. Listen to me when I feel like talking.. Calling my name when Im in silence.. I miss so many things when we are together but I dun feel much different when u’re away cause u just know how to make me feel so close to you.. Because i feel you everytime I shut my eyes.
I love the way you make me smile..
I love the way you respond to every ‘story-telling’ I made..
I love the way we giggle on the phone..
I love the way you text me in the morning..
I love the way you end up phone call everynyte..
I love the way you u make my boresome disappeared everytime u said ‘hello’..
I love the way you kiss me thru the phone..
I love the way we share stories..
I love so many things that you do, I dun have to put everything here, or people can tell how madly Im inlove wit you. :[
         You’re proud of having me as your sweetheart as you dun mind having our pic as DP, posting ‘awww’ thing on my wall, keep my blog there for public view, readin it everyday all over again, letting people know how much u miss me,.. Its more than enough to me boo, enough to make me believe in miracle, enough to make me see the blossoming heart live inside you, enough for me to trust you, enough for me to be worth it loving you, enough for me to keep you in my future and enough for me to let you know how deep my love is.

Every night seems to be something new a new adventure with you and when I close my eyes im in for a new surprize with you nothing ever slows down never left a frown except when you are away and thats when I start dreaming of you cause you have been away for way too long... I love you