Blog Archive

I'll give you my heart, but you got to promise..


Hey guys :) so last weekend I went Christmas shopping with my mom and dad. We were shopping for almost 11 hrs!! o.O (me and my mom deff a new record hahaa!!!!). Well we went into Charlotte Russe, my mom saw these boots and we both fell in love!! I didn't even want to wear them cause they were soooo cute ! This babies are sooo comfortable.. they make me feel super secure while I'm walking and they don't make me tired (which it's AWESOME). I really wanted to show you one pair of my new babies :) and I say one because we also bought a different pair but I'll show them to you with another outfit ;). I was also looking for a "leather" jacket but couldn't find any that would make me go WOW! Until I found this one❤ at Forever21! I'm so so happy with all the things I got that day and I really really couldn't wait to show you :)) hope you guys like it and Merry Christmas ^.^

Español:
Hola chic@s! Les cuento que el fin de semana pasado fuí con mami y Greg a comprar regalos para navidad :) y pasamos 11 horas comprando o.O (mami y yo ya tenemos nuevo record haha). Entramos a Charlotte Russe cuando mami vió estas botas y me las enseño nos enamoramos de ellas! Ni siquiera me las quería poner por temor a ensusiarlas o dañarlas haha. Les digo que estas botas son COMODISIMAS! hacen que me sienta super segura a la hora de caminar y no me canso rapido (lo cual es BUENISIMO!!). En verdad tenía muchimas ganas de mostrarselas! Nosotras compramos otro par de botas diferentes pero se las voy a mostrar en otro post :) También tenía tiempo buscando una chaqueta de "cuero" pero no había visto ninguna que yo dijera OH MY GOD! hasta que vi esta en Forever21! En verdad que estoy muy contenta con todo lo que compramos ese dia! Espero les guste este outfit  y Feliz Navidad :)


 trying to look all bad @$$ hahaa...

 Outfit; ❤Jacket: Forever21. ❤Tank Top: Forever21. ❤Color Pants: Forever21. ❤Boots: Charlotte Russe.