Blog Archive

LalaLove~

Finally Im here again, posting something. Something called Loveee stuff. ;)

          They said ‘thing’s change, people change’ but swear to God it happens on me in a snap. I’ve been posting things saying shit on love, because a lady here ‘Mielya Saladdin’ gets fucked up after she has been broken, for few times. And yes to recover from a broken heart is not as easy as ABC. Mama said ‘Get over it’, guys said ‘You can’t live without love’, Friends said ‘You’ll find someone better’ and bestfriend said ‘Hell who cares if you dun have bf, just enjoy every minute being single ladayy~’..
         And me said to myself, ‘I just know someday somehow a real one will step in front of me and say to me he loves me, before I rejected him.. And he’ll still be there waiting for me to return his loves.’ Yet I tot it may takes years to come but haha see now he’s there. On my fb wall. ;p

         And I just realized something, we couldn’t see the thing we’re lookin for until we stop searching. The moment I gave up searching for love, love comes to me. He makes my heart go ‘awww~’ with every single words he said to me.. I screw smooth-sweet talker guy because none of their words is real, and they take craps all the time. But this guy, Im not sure either love blind me or what, but I bet he had win my heart by just a smile.
         He loaded me with love, where once I threw my trust on guys. Over their promises. He chained love over my hatred. He builds trust in my angst. He created happiness in my gloom. And he bought me smiles for my tears. He’s a miracle in my ‘Ceh! Life is soooo not like a fairytale’..
         So here I am, writing this just to let him know that no matter how bad our life has been before, how love has treated our emotions in past, how relationship always meet the end, I want you to always bear in mind that those guys live in my past but u’ve booked my future. I’ll stay under your sky forever because loving you is the easiest way to do but leaving you is a confirmed no no from me. Stay loving me because I know there must be something there God has keep for us.. I’ll never get off the cute-chubby-fair-specky boy who keeps staring at me and looked away everytime I glanced 8 years ago. ;)
I LOVE YOU.