Blog Archive

Mini MAC Haul + A Thank You :)

We've all had the MAC Attack right? We've been there or you're going through it now - it's a REALLY fun time. Mine wasn't as costly as it could have been, but I remember it as a really exciting time and while the hype has died down quite a bit inside me, they are still the first brand I approach for eyeshadow and lipsticks.. I had a mini-MAC Attack last Wednesday, and I'm really excited about the fact that I did so I thought I'd film it! Enjoy :)


I didn't get a chance to put it in this video, as this was pre-recorded but I just want to take the time to say thank you to Vivianna Does Make Up for mentioning me in her Favourite YouTubers video - not only have I had a constant wave of subscribers since then, it means a lot for the girl that made me want to start to blog to say she loves my YouTube! I'm so flabbergasted (and a lot more conscious about what I look like and say lol!)! Did I mention my first ever MAC lippy was one I bought off her blog sale? Little trivia there :P So thanks Anna! :)

And here are the swatches! :)


L to R:
- MAC Diva Lipstick (Matte)
- MAC Fig 1. Eyeshadow (Matte2)
- MAC Sable Eyeshadow (Frost)
- Urban Decay Toasted Eyeshadow


Here is the look I'm wearing in the video :) I've got Sable all over the lid, with a wash of Woodwinked from MAC and a UD Half Baked dotted on the inside. The outer crease is Fig 1.. *swoon*. And the liner is Creep from the UD Naked Palette :)

What was your MAC Attack like?
What is your most recent purchase? :)

MAC can be bought online at Debenham's for 15% off & free shipping :)

<3yu