Blog Archive

Girlz Talk ♥♥ Korean cosmetics

picture from ISA KNOX website






Makeup is the girl's fun tool to enhance her look and show her natural beauty even more , 
we all need a touch of makeup now and then and I love to play around with makeup since I was a little girls and I think that Korea has one of the best makeup brands but they are so underrated and they need to be marketed more globally.

The Korean makeup look is generally very simple and elegant , it focuses more on the skin beauty and the eyes deep look.Nowadays, people in some countries like US, UAE and many asian countries can get Korean Cosmetics easier especially online

Korean cosmetics market is a very saturated one, you can hardly find a street in Korea without a beauty store around the corner. To be honest , I have never used or even heard of Korean cosmetics lines until I came to Korea 3 years ago .
Now , I use mostly Korean brands because they have good quality , look cute and very affordable .
What I like the most about Korean Cosmetics, is the use of natural ingredients to enhance your natural beauty and improve your skin instead of hiding it .
Today I will share with you some of my favorite Korean cosmetics brands :)

1) ISA KNOX: I love mostly their skin care products , they can be considered a little bit in the higher end products and they have amazing natural ingredient products 

2)Etude house: I can never walk in an Etude house store without buying something , their  products are too cute for words, it is always something new every season , they have great packages and nice products 

3) SKIN FOOD Skin food is very interesting makeup brand, as the name indicated : they have lines of products using natural fruits or vegetable ingredients that beings healthy and beauty to the skin, it is basically food for skin . one of my favorite skin food lines is the carrot line ;)

4) Missha I like mostly their eye products, very cute and good quality .

5) TONY MOLY, IT's Skin , Holika Holika .. they are all great and  you have a lot to chose from , seriously Korean cosmetics Rock ;)
One more thing I love about Korean Cosmetics is the huge sales they have during holidays, you can get great offers especially before Chuseok and New year .

Finally these are just some of the brands that I favorite after trying their products , 
I highly recommend you to get some  Korean cosmetics if they are available in your country and try them out . 
And girls if you like such topics please comment below and I will be posting more about Korean beauty tips and makeup looks as well as fashion ;)