Blog Archive

A Bedside Pampering Station..?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has a few bits and bobs permanently lying around on my bedside table, separate from my usual "vanity", and slowly forming its own "bedside pampering station"?


It's not something we talk about but I thought it'd be fun to show what sort of pampering I get up to in the evenings! :)

L: Ted Baker Body Souffle, C: Sephora Body Butter in Pineapple, R: Dumbell (a glorious 1kg)

The Body Souffle and Body Butter serve the same purpose in 2 different ways for me. They both moisturize, but the souffle is lighter and has a zesty smell, whereas the body butter is heavier with a sweeter smell. I like having both of them around according to my mood :)

Sometimes Soap & Glory's Heel Genius occupies the pampering station, but today it decided to go back to its place next to Hand Food in the usual vanity.. he's still adjusting.

The dumbell.. well, is so I don't feel completely useless when I'm huddled up with a cuppa, millions of digestives and Bridget Jones.


The hair clip is for when my bangs (or fringe..) get in the way of films (I would say books, but I'm not very book-oriented. Yes I do a degree, but I've managed to do 3 years whilst despising books).

The Sephora body lotion is SO light and absorbs so well into your skin, so I use it for my hands :) This is in Blackberry and Red Currant - very yummy!

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream has been the love of my vanity this month. It's solved my gross dry cuticle problems! It's afterall a lotion, so I like to put it on at night and have pretty fingers in the morning :)

Vaseline - usually don't like going bed with anything too scent-ey or heavy on my lips so Vaseline does the job for night time lip moisturization.

I like sleeping with my arms above my head, but I wont fall asleep if I've had a long day and my arm pits smell. My boyfriend thinks I'm strange but whatever gives me my beauty sleep! ;P This one is Impulse's City Collection in New York. Lovely cucumber smell, very fresh, neutral and perfect to fall asleep to (haha!)

Reveal, ladies, what's in your bedside pampering station? I know you have one! ;)

<3yu