Blog Archive

New Quest for Felicia Day


So, I think I have made it quite clear that I love Felicia Day and her hot brand of unabashed (and hot) nerdiness. Remember how I came close to swooning all over her at FanExpo 2010? Well, apparently, I need to waterproof the ol' computer box now because I am gearing up to drool all over it when the new Dragon Age II six-part webseries breaks this summer.

(And I totally wrote "sex" instead of "six" the first time I wrote this post. Freudian slip, anyone?)

Ms. Day portrays the elven assassin, Tallis, who's hired on to take down a rogue mage causing massive problems in their world. Epic? Indeed. Does Ms. Day sporting a pair of pointed elf ears sound oh-so-irresistable? Heck yes, kids. I admit, I have no previous experience with the Dragon Age franchise, but I am willing to overlook my ignorance if it means ogling Ms. Day in a battle tunic.

Check out io9's website for a delicious Q&A with the fairest auburn in the land, and then hit play on the latest Dragon Age II trailer below:





First, it's a week filled with the gayest moments in music EVER; now, it's Felicia Day kicking ass in an epic fantasy world? Um, best week ever.