Blog Archive

The Best Fast Food In The World



I don't think it's a secret how much I love Chick-fil-a. We had a Valentine's mixer with Delta Chi and the theme was "What Is Love?" Basically you dressed up as something you love, and I went as the cow with the eat more chicken sign. (I totally realize that's not the best costume idea in the world but I am so NOT creative with stuff like that!) I go to Chick-fil-a on average 3 times a week and some of the workers know my name. Embarrassing. Something makes me think they put a secret ingredient in that chicken to make it addicting, or at least that's what I tell my dad, ha!

I read today that they are going to have a banana pudding milkshake starting Monday. You better believe my car will be going through the drive through at some point that day. Banana pudding is my favorite dessert. YUM!



Also, mark your calendars. March 4 is free fry day! Woohoo!