Blog Archive

Summer Sandals

Are you loving this warm weather or what?! I heard that this is the warmest February my college town has had since the 1800s! So being the warm-weather-loving girl I am, I decided to bite the bullet and dust off my Jacks a little early. I was hobbling around campus like a hobbit (switching from closed toed shoes to open toed shoes or vice versa is always hard for me haha) but I didn't care. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and I was one happy girl.

Anyways, around this time of year I also start my search for the perfect summer sandal that I will wear practically every day from April through October. There are only a few guidelines:

1) Must be comfy. I don't do blisters.
2) Must be able to be dressed up or down
3) Must match half my wardrobe
4) Must be good quality and last a while (to me this means leather)

Here's a few that I've spotted for this year:


Tory Burch Miller Sandal, $245



Kate Spade Ivana, $198
I believe these are from last season but they are still available on the kate spade website and other places like Zappos, Nordstrom, etc. Pearls, bows, and a strappy sandal... what's not to love?! They also come in gold.


Lilly Pulitzer Paige Ruffle Sandal, $168
I love the combination of gold and silver in this shoe. They will literally match everything.


Lilly Pulitzer McKim Sandal, $138
I have the heeled pair in pink and a pair with the thinner strap in gold and adore them. I almost wore them out!


Lilly Pulitzer Set in Stone Sandal, $258
I stinking love this pair! I have coveted them for years. One day they will be mine.



And last but not least.... Jack Rogers. I don't believe they need any explaining. They are classic and speak for themselves. If they're good enough for Jackie Kennedy they are good enough for me, obviously!



What sandals do you have your eye on this year?