Blog Archive

Mentions of the Week #1

I've decided to start a series every Sunday called "Mentions of the Week" where I list certain things that I feel deserves a mention that week :) Here goes the first one, so I hope you like it! :)

Jewelry
Primark - £1
Cute simple earrings that I've been wearing a lot :)

Eyeshadow
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow - £9.50
A new buy from DitzyMakeUp's blogsale that I've been experimenting with :)

Lip Product
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Paris
My little buddy that's helping me learn how to wear bright lips -> my obsession/challenge atm!

Blush
MAC Style Blush - £16.50
Creeping its way back into being my go-to blush alongside the change in weather :)

Buy
LUSH Porridge Hand & Body Soap - £2.79/100g
Showers are so much more fun, easy and good-smelling with this baby, I love it! :)

Want
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick - £13.50
I tried this on in London - amazing. So different from what I have, and totally in accord with my obsession with learning how to wear bright lips :)

What have you been using that you feel deserves a special mention?
Let me know what you think about starting this series, hope you enjoyed! :)

<3yu