Blog Archive

Finally! The Start of My MAC Palette :)

I have been waiting SO long for this guys! I've finally got myself a MAC Eyeshadow Palette to fill with all my babies *obsessed*.

What is with the white dot near the bottom? Does everyone else have that? Why is it there?!
I picked it up from the MAC store at Neal Street yesterday when I was down in London for an Open Day. I was meant to pick up Naked Lunch with it until I swatched it in store and didn't quite like it. So I walked out with this, kind of disappointed that the infamous eyeshadow wasn't to my taste.

Then I looked at my hand - ugh the swatch looked gorgeous in natural light! Instantly regretting it, but knowing I'll have another chance to go to MAC soon, I came home to fill it with my 5 eyeshadows I already have (obviously after attending the Open Day :P). And here they are!

Top Row: Honesty, Middle Row: Patina, Tempting, Satin Taupe, Bottom Row: Beauty Marked
My boyfriend asked quizzically as to why I had them in random places. All you beauty lovers know why - I've got my whole palette planned out already (*obsessed x2*). I'm planning on getting 6 browns/neutrals and 4 colours :).

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated on how the filling goes! It's also quite exciting that out of the 5 products I mentioned in my 2011 Wishlist, I've already got 3 :)

Have you guys got a MAC palette? Are/were you obsessed as I am? :)

<3yu