Blog Archive

What I'm Loving Right Now:


My love for monogramming started at a very young age thanks to my mom. As a child, my name or initials were on everything! Dresses, hair bows, lunch boxes, pencils, backpacks, towels, you name it! Now that I'm older, not much has changed. I am have been coveting a monogrammed necklace for quite some time and Michelle Money on the Bachelor didn't help one bit. Hers is several hundred dollars (it's Max and Chloe and the price ranges from $180-$850) but I knew if I kept looking I could find the same thing elsewhere. Sure enough I was at Swoozies and found just what I wanted!


Don't you love the floating design? It's $69 for the small and $84 for the medium in either sterling silver or goldtone. I think that is very reasonable for custom jewelry!


What are you loving right now?