Blog Archive

The Big O.

I've finally done it girls. I've got one of the biggest cult items on YouTube/Blogger - the NARS Orgasm blush :)


When I first saw it I was surprised at how bold and bright it was! I'd heard that it was an everyday blush, so I was thinking it would be something more tame.. yeah, no.


Not the best picture, especially cuz I'm not wearing proper foundation in this picture (a third year student in the period before deadlines and exams usually doesn't..) so I didn't have as smooth of a canvas as I usually do, but I really really liked the colour! :)

Sure there's a bit of a gold sheen that everyone that doesn't like Orgasm (who doesn't? Har har har, bad joke) freak out about, but I don't see it being any more frostier than the Frost blushes from MAC, like one of my faves, Style.

I'm really excited to try this out over time, and see if I'm in the O-camp or the Deep Throat-camp - or both?! :) EEP I'M SO EXCITED, I feel like a proper blogger/YouTuber now that I have a cult product hahaha -lame person right here-.

Are you an NARS Orgasm hater or lover? What are your favourite cult products? :)

 
I think I may be a lover :P

<3yu

P.S. Quick question to those of you who have bought a NARS product recently - do you find the 'NARS' on the front is bigger and the edges are squared as opposed to rounded? Mine is, do companies change these kinds of things a lot? :/ I bought this Orgasm from ASOS so I'm assuming it's genuine..