Blog Archive

Mentions of the Week #5

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate! The boy and I are cooped up in our flat doing work.. nothing special about today, lame :(

Anyway, haven't done one of these in ages! I kinda lost track of the days when holidays started lol. But it's back! :)

Jewelry
Next Men's Golden Sunglasses - £13

I have such a large head and such a small nose that most sunglasses don't fit me at all - in fact, these aren't perfect either but I figured they were as close as they were going to get, and I genuinely do love them! :) I really wanted green ones hehe.

Eyes
NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Taiga - £23.50

A bit obvious I suppose, but I've been wearing the green colour all over my lid and because it's sheer, it's really great for day time. I love it, it's a quick morning fix! :)

Lips
I don't have any! :( I've been really struggling finding the perfect nude and perfect pink lips because my skin is so tan now - so I am on the major lookout for new lip products that I'm hoping to get for my 21st. Wishlist will be up soon :)

Face
NARS Orgasm Blush - £20.50

I really do like this blush, it gives a really natural finish to my skin! That being said, unless its really nicely placed it can look like a bad flush, so I've been relearning and watching shedloads of blush videos from the likes of TiffanyD (my favourite!) and Tanya Burr.

Buy
MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark - £20

 I got this in a blogsale so I only paid half price for it, but it's something that I've been trying out this week. So far it's average, not amazing, but I hope to have a review of it soon :) This comes from a person that's never really used a tinted moisturizer so I think it's fair enough that I'm like, "WHERE'S THE COLOUR?!" every morning..

Want

Soap&Glory Big Make-Up Bag - £10.21

I've been going on a bit of a make-up bag hunt since a late night Twitter conversation with 25FLONDON, and this is one of the bags that I'm thinking I might get myself with my Boots points. The travel make-up bag I have now is kinda too big, and completely squishes my brushes so this one looks long enough to fix that (even if I'm looking into getting travel brushes :P), and it's cute! This is another one I have my eyes on:


MAC SoftSac Small Makeup Bag - £16

I kind of want something small and sleek for my bag - I have a black Dior imitation which is doing fine right now, so I probably wont get this for a while but.. it's fun to dream :)

What has been your stand-out product this week? :) What are you up to for Easter Sunday?

<3yu