Blog Archive

Calypso St. Barth for Target!

I can't get enough of the breezy, effortless style of this line...

Embroidered Ruffle Dress, $39.99

Linen Wrap Dress, $42.99
A white, ruffle linen wrap dress? How could you go wrong?! This dress could be worn in a million ways.

Sleeveless Dress with Beading, $42.99

Fan-print Dress, $36.99
This might be my very favorite piece. LOVE the pattern and color!

Elephant Pendant Necklace, $19.99

Linen Espadrille Wedges, $29.99
I don't wear heels often so the Lilly wedges were out of the question for me. The price on these make them a much better option. Definitely a must for my summer wardrobe!

Sequin and Straw Tote, $24.99

Be sure to check out the house section too! How fun is this coral elephant teapot for $11.99?

The line hits stores May 1... better get there fast! This will likely sell out in no time flat. (Mom... think you could pick some things up for me?!)

Have a blessed day, y'all, and happy shopping!