Blog Archive

LP - Too Much is NEVER Enough!

Sorry I've had so many dresses/shopping posts lately, but what would this little blog be if I didn't express my obsession with the new Lilly line? The new summer line that just hits stores is spot on and I literally love it all! After the so-so spring line, Lilly, you have redeemed yourself! The prices are great too! (Well, for Lilly they are... ha!) Here's a few of my favorites!

The Ramona Dress, $178
My number one pick for summer!

The Shauna, $198
This is the same style dress I wore for Easter in the previous post and I am hooked! So effortless and comfy!

The Delphina Dress, $108
Such an easy dress to throw on and still look chic when the humidity is out of control and it's still hot as Hades at 9 PM.
And how cute are those wedges?! They are called "Just a Little Knotty" but are a bit pricey at $198

The Madison Dress, $148

The Aida White Denim Capri, $128
Words can't express how much I adore my white Lilly pants in the summer time. I think these skinny capris are the next item I need to complete my summer wardrobe. My other pants need a break from all the wear they normally get!

The Marisa Dress, $198
Not sure I have the guts to wear this retro-flared dress, but I'm jealous of all you sassy ladies who do! I bet the fit on this dress is fabulous... sweetheart neck, fitted bodice, flared skirt. Very flattering!

The Thandie Tunic, $138
Chic and fabulous!

The Josie Tunic, $88
I can't say how much I am obsessed with tunics lately. Why am I just now discovering how fabulous they are to wear?!
I can't find those scalloped seersucker shorts, they must not be out yet, but yes please! I'll take 'em whenever they do! :)

The Rosalyn Skirt, $118
I love a patchwork print. Add lace and I'm sold!

The Whitley Skirt, $98
I almost bought this same style skirt in another print a few weeks ago but I'm so thankful I held off! How cute is this?!

The Sully Dress, $178

The Delia Dress, $248
I've always loved a pink and green combo, but I'm really starting to love pink and turquoise! This dress is just adorable. Go on the website and zoom in on the detail. I think you'll love it too!

The Shelly Jelly Sandal, $38
What a steal!

What are you drooling over from the new line?

Have a blessed day, y'all!