Blog Archive

Collective MAC Haul! - Champale, Viva Glam, Blog Sale, etc.,

During December, before my Project Pan, I found myself on the MAC website at exactly the right times for a free shipping despite the time difference - twice. And so I ordered a few things, I picked up a few bits from a blog sale and then the Cham Pale collection came out (this I bought in January as my monthly treat :P) so.. here it all is :)


* Paint Pot in Vintage Selection (LE - Cham Pale)
* Lipstick in Warm Me Up (LE - Warm & Cozy; Got this from the lovely Charlie!)
* Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi (LE - Viva Glam; Specific post here)
* Eyeshadow in Patina (FOTD post here)
* MSF in Smooth Merge (LE - Colour Craft; Got this from the lovely Sinead!)

So apparently I like my share of LE items.. ANYWAY! Here are the swatches - I've learnt from my last MAC Haul post :)

Smooth Merge - Bottom, middle, top, everything.
L: Paint Pot in Vintage Selection; R: Eyeshadow in Patina
L: Lipstick in Warm Me Up; R: Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi
So far I've worn everything except the lipstick and I love them all :) The Warm Me Up is a bit of a My Lips but Better colour - just a shade lighter which I absolutely love!

Smooth Merge is something I have to get used to, as I've never had an MSF before (except the MSF Natural), and it's not something that is wearable in the day because it's so shimmery! - Is this an excuse to get the Wonder Woman Pink Power MSF? I THINK SO.

I've worn Vintage Selection twice in the space of less than a week, and I love love love it! However, it's a lot more glittery when you apply on your eyes than when you swatch it (I think it looks more pearly when swatched), which is something I wasn't ready for, but have gotten used to. It's amazing with Satin Taupe in the crease :) I've always wanted Soft Ochre as a base after I use up my primers, and this intro to Paint Pots has made me want it more!

For what I think about Patina & the Cyndi lipglass, go check out this post & this post :)

Have you guys used any of these products? Tips or tricks anyone? :)

<3yu