Blog Archive

S.Korea vs Japan.. what a game !!



I have been looking forward to seeing this game and it was worth watching !!!
Both teams were extremely strong and played very well until the last minutes; Korea opened the goals through a penalty in the 23rd minute but Japan was able to equalize it before the break !! The second half didn't change the final scores but it was pretty exciting since the players from both sides were fighting to score a goal and win their place  in the final of the AFC Qatar 2011.
During the first minutes of the extra time; Japan took the lead through Hajime Hosagai. And right when everybody lost hope that Korea would score ,in the very last minute of the second half of the extra time, 
Hwang Jae-won scores an amazing goal to prove that the red devils never give up !!
But sadly ; this spirit wasn't there when the penalties took place; Korean players couldn't score any goal and I should admit my impression by the Japanese goalkeeper . Hard luck for Korean  team,they played wonderfully and that was the best game I've watched since long time . 
In contrast; Uzbekistan vs Australia game was ridiculous. It didn't seem like a semifinal game and I really think that luck was the only thing that qualified the Uzbekistan team to the semifinals ; I actually stopped watching the game when Australia scored their third goal because I thought it was too boring and I was right since obviously the game finished with an astonishing success for Australia 6_0 Uzbekistan. 

I  really don't know what got me into soccer again !! haha