Blog Archive

What to do In korea ?



If you are wondering what should you do in Korea during winter,
 I would suggest you to go for a ski trip .
There are very good ski resorts in Korea but I have only been to Muju twice but I heard from my friends that other ski resorts like Seoul resort are just as great as Muju. It is really a time/money worth experience.We went there 2 weeks ago and we had a fun time and I actually tried to learn how to ski and thanks to my trainer I was able to ski for about 4 min straight without falling down , which is a great achievement considering my very poor ski skills haha. I must admit though that our trainer was REALLY patient with all of us !! haha .. Here are some pics of our ski trip !!

There was so many nice views !! just awesome :) 

...

I liked my outfit kkk soo warm !!

After a long practice we decided to play in kids'section!!haha





♥♥♥♥





our cool trainer !! Thank you haha (^.^)