Blog Archive

FOTD: 01.02.10 - The No Make Up Look

Hi everyone,

So since I've been with my family, I've been sticking to the very basic, no make-up look. This is also to use up some of the eyeshadows in my 28 Neutral Palette.. I wasn't very good at smiling today (lol how sad!), so apologies for the emo look.

Face:
- Revlon ColourStay in Sand Beige 04
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Sand 03
- E.L.F Complexion Perfection Powder
- MAC Creme Colour Base in Hush
- NARS Blush in Sin
- CANMAKE Shading Powder in 02
- MUJI Light Moisture Toning Water

Eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
- 28 Neutral Palette (Column 2 Row 2, Column 2 Row 3, Column 5 Row 2, Column 4 Row 4)
- Rimmel Soft Eye Kohl in Black
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Lips:
- MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup

I was going to show you guys horridly hilarious pics of my mom and I waiting for my dad to get ready on New Year's Eve.. but.. they were just too horrid.. lol <3. (EDIT: I've put it on my 'Pic of the Day' on the left handside.. so no one can click on it and blow it up! :P Yeah yeah, I'd always wanted to put it up, it's just too hilarious to not! Thank Aoife for that! :P)

<3yu