Blog Archive

Just a Little Update

Hi friends! I hope you are all doing well and the new year has brought you many blessings. I wanted to apologize for my lack of postings in the last several months. I have been struggling with blogging for several reasons. I love sharing my life and creating a "digital scrapbook" to look back and smile. It's so fun to see where you've come from, how you've changed, and remember things you may have forgotten. I have loved "meeting" girls I am certain would be my very best friend if we just knew each other in real life. I have loved walking through the struggles and celebrations of your daily lives as well. Somewhere through it all I got a bit burnt out. I also received rude, odd, and uncomfortable messages throughout this whole process that I was not expecting when I first started blogging and frankly really hurt. I did not start journey this to be criticized. I also struggled with what was appropriate to share and how much was too much to put out there for the whole world to see. I guess I just wanted to be honest with all 700 of my readers and let you know what was going on. This blog is not ending but it may take a different direction. However, I'm not ready to give up quite yet. In the meantime, you can always email me at sweetandsouthern@gmail.com, follow me on twitter (I'm @sweetmissams) or read my tumblr. It is a bit different than this blog. I just post quotes, pictures, and other things I find interesting/pretty/encouraging/fun. Anyways, I love you all and thank you for your support!

Have a blessed day, y'all!