Blog Archive

The Project 15 Pan: Product 1!

So I finally finished one product out of my Project 15 Pan (P15P) and it turned out to be my Nivea Soft which is now in 3 pieces..

I know it's not 'make-up' but since I want to start using up all my beauty products as well, I've allowed myself 5 beauty products out of my 15. As promised, I intend to do a mini-review for each product I finish, so here goes :)

Packaging: I'll stick with the tubs from now on. It was nice to carry around when I was travelling and whatnot, but I would only ever get a tiny tube for travelling after this because this was a b*tch to get the last drops out of (hence the multi-decapitation).

Formula: Amazing. It's a middle-ground product, which I am always a fan of. The smell is never offensive, it's quite neutral and is a good change from the other fruity or floral smells that I have. It's also good because you can use it on your face and you don't have a strong smell. I love how it's not too thick or not too thin, so you feel at ease when you use it on your body or on your face. It's multi-functional in terms of you can apply it on your face, body and hands and appropriate for any situation in terms of the smell.

Rebuy: I already have a back-up! :)

14 more to go!

<3yu